AASCF – State Championships
The AASCF State Series, running late August through September, is hugely popular because the peak of each States All Star Cheer and Dance teams in all ages, genres and levels compete for the State Title.
AASCF STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OFFERS:
- Gorgeous 1st to 5th place trophies
- Participation medals for all athletes
- Grand Champion Banners in every level & style excluding Novice, Adult, Open level 1, Stunt and Dance Doubles.
- Placing Medals for all athletes to 3rd place in all divisions
- Our standard professional and International judging team & score cards
- Pinnacle bids for all Dance styles and all Cheer levels
- Free professional photos & videos for all athletes and coaches
- State series is the only way to qualify STUNT & DANCE DOUBLES for Nationals