Terms and Conditions of Titanium Security Arena (TSA)
1. Prohibited Items
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Incendiary devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs)
- Firearms and explosives, chemical, radioactive or biological substances
- Laser lights
- Outside catering of any kind including food, beverages and commercial items (unless for special dietary requirements)
- Plastic water bottles cannot exceed 600ml in size and must be unopened. There are water fountains located in the concourse where you will be able to refill bottles at no cost.
- Branded Food ie Smith’s Crisps, Soft drink, juices, milks, cold food in clear plastic bags will be accepted
- Aerosol Cans of Sunscreen
- Animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/ skates
- Professional cameras (some events prohibit the use of all cameras, or flash photography)
- Audio recording devices or video cameras
- Camera Tripods
- Chairs/ Stools
- Glass (including bottles) or cans and opened drink containers (Note: at some events all bottles may be prohibited)
- Large flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.0m
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Musical instruments
- Prams, pushers, and strollers
- Any large item that cannot be placed under a seat; and
- Any other item that in the opinion of TSA management could cause harm or public nuisance
Titanium Security Arena is a licensed venue and operates under a special circumstance license. Patrons are reminded when entering the venue;
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into and from the Arena
- It is an offense for a minor to purchase and/or consume liquor
- It is an offense to purchase liquor for or supply to a minor
- A person supplying liquor to a minor will be reported to SA Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Licensing Act 1997 (SA).
- Titanium Security Arena is a Smoke Free venue.
- Smoking is not permitted within the venue or within 10 metres of any entry point
- Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for Titanium Security Arena
- Tickets must be retained at all times and be presented upon entry and when requested.
- Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or have been purchased from an unauthorised agent (ie. Viagogo) will not permit the holder to be admitted to the Arena. See Live Performance Australia’s Consumer Guide on Buying and Selling Tickets in the Ticket Resale Market for information on unauthorised agents.
- Patrons must occupy the seats specified on their ticket.
- Patrons who have purchased a concessional ticket for an event must be able to provide valid proof of concession (i.e. proof of age identification or concession card) upon entry into the Arena or when requested by a TSA staff representative.
5. Restrictions on Entry
The safety and security of patrons, visitors and staff is our highest priority.
We’ve updated our routine security measures in line with major venue and event security standards locally and internationally to ensure every visitor to Titanium Security Arena feels safe and welcomed when on site.
- Plan to arrive early
- If you are collecting your tickets from the Box Office, we recommend you do so at least 50 minutes before the event. If you already have your tickets, aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before the event. This should allow enough time for the mandatory visual inspections and/or cloaking of bags and personal belongings by Titanium Security staff before entering the venue.
- All ticket holders must present their bags and personal belongings for visual inspection by Titanium Security staff before entering the venue as a safety precaution and condition of entry.
- Checks are carried out at the entrance to each venue.
- We strongly encourage patrons to leave bags at home and to avoid bringing any large items to Titanium Security Arena (anything larger than an A4 sheet of paper) to avoid delays.
- At no time should your bag be left unattended.
- Inspect any bags, clothing or other items at entry point or within the Arena at any time.
Safety at Titanium Security Arena
- The safety and security of patrons, visitors and staff is our number one priority.
- We work closely with SA Police and all relevant authorities to ensure a safe and secure environment for all.
- Our procedures are regularly reviewed and evaluated based on the current security environment and arrangements at other similar institutions in Australia and overseas to ensure appropriate security measures are in place.
- Should patrons or visitors have any further questions, they can contact the Titanium Security Arena at email@example.com.
- Ticket holders attending Titanium Security Arena may be electronically screened by Titanium Security staff.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
6. Ejection from Arena
A person may be liable for prosecution or a fine or may be ejected from the Arena where that person:
- Uses foul or abusive language or makes racial or threatening remarks or gestures;
- Is deemed by Arena management to be displaying offensive, disorderly or unlawful behaviour;
- Enters the Arena or other restricted internal area without proper authorisation; or
- Fails to comply with these conditions of entry or a lawful request from Arena staff.
- No ticket refund will be paid to any person who is ejected from the Arena. It is an offence for a person to re-enter the Arena for a period of 24 hours after being ejected from the Arena.
7. Other Conditions of Entry
- Persons under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times within the Arena
- By entering the Arena patrons agree for their image, likeness or voice to be used as part of any recording of the event.
- Pass outs will be issued at the discretion of the Arena hirer or Arena management.
- Patrons enter the Arena at their own risk. TSA has no liability whatsoever for any damaged, lost or stolen property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
- The movement of patrons Titanium Security Arena is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed or photographed. In the event of an incident occurring security footage may be viewed by Police.
- All signs posted in a venue should be considered part of the rules and regulations of that venue and therefore must be abided by. Certain events may specify additional Conditions of Entry which patrons must comply with.
- The wearing of any ‘colours’ or ‘insignia’ signifying belonging to any Outlaw Motor Cycle clubs (OMC’s) or other group as designated by Police, is prohibited. This includes coats, T- shirts, waistcoats, caps, patches etc. that indicate a patron belongs to any OMC’s or groups
- Patrons attempting to conceal their identity with a scarf, balaclava, mask or other item unless for a religious or medical or other justifiable reason may be refused entry, undergo a security check and / or be removed from the facility
8. Refusal of Entry
For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all patrons, Titanium Security Arena Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse Entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from any unauthorised source, including a ticket scalper
- Refuse entry to any person who presents an invalid ticket
- Refuse Entry to any persons wearing ‘Colours’, ‘insignia’ or pictures signifying belonging to any Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OLMC’s) or other group as designated by Police
These conditions may vary between events.
9. Other Venue Information And Rules
Management has the right to refuse admittance as they deem fit.
Management has the right to eject a patron without a refund if they have not followed the Guidelines.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs is allowed on the premises
- No running or horseplay
- No food or beverages allowed on the court at any time
- No use of tobacco within the Arena
- No running or chasing games of any kind are permitted in the Titanium Security Arena
- All exits are to be kept clear at all times
- No dogs or pets of any kind are permitted on the premises
- Incidents or malicious destruction are to be reported to the manager/supervisor immediately
- Throwing of any objects is strictly prohibited
- The Titanium Security Arena is not responsible for any personal items stolen or left within or around the premises